Re: [ysearchboss] yahoo boss in iPhone

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi
      Yes you have the right idea here. You need to pass the oAuth information in the HTTP header. You do NOT need a token since we use 2 legged oAuth only here. Make sure to sign using HMAC-SHA1. Simply call BOSS with all your oAuth information in the header and we will handle the authentication in the background for you.

      From: nguyenhoan18190 <nguyenhoan18190@...>
      Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 11:37 PM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] yahoo boss in iPhone

      Hi everyone,
      I need to implement a search boss in iPhone device. But I don't know how to implement it. After i read all api document, i still understand about OAuth:
      + I need a request get a token? Maybe reference to log in and get permission. Right?
      + Or I only add header in each request.
      EXAMPLE OF USING OAUTH IN HTTP HEADER:
      oauth_version="1.0",oauth_nonce="a1e88d60b3c07d416fb43f21024c40b3",oauth_timestamp="1240269666",
      oauth_consumer_key="du0yJmk9WHNSdXdJRlkyMVREJmQ9WVdrOVl6QnFSV1kzTjJrbWNHbzlORFkyTmpNd05UUXkmcz1jb25zdW1lcnNlY3JldCZ4PAY1",
      oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1",oauth_signature="kEBJXyRAFC4RYnm9Fegwt3nIO%2Fo%3C"