Re: relentless oauth_problem="signature_invalid"

  • darrentills
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013
      Thank you for your response Rahul,

      I just found the roblem was around URL Encoding. I had this:

      params = params.concat("?q=");
      params = params.concat(URLEncoder.encode(query, "UTF-8"));
      String url = yahooServer + params;

      In this case "url" had many "+" symbols in it on multi-word queries which was causing the error. After adding:

      url = url.replace("+", "%20");

      everything works great.

      Thanks again.