Additional Markets supported for Related Search Suggestions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:59 AM
      Hello All
      On behalf of the entire BOSS Team, we are happy to announce the addition of several additional new markets for Related search/Also Try service.

      Please review the docs for further information.

      We are excited to continue to add new features to Yahoo! BOSS and thank you for your continued support of the program.