Re: [ysearchboss] Re: How to access more than 1000 results using BOSS API?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
      We only serve a maximum of 1000 results currently.

      From: salmanghani12 <saaima.yaqub@...>
      Date: Monday, March 25, 2013 11:16 PM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Re: How to access more than 1000 results using BOSS API?

      Hello Rahul

      Thank you very much for the reply. Actually, I can already get upto 1000 results using similar query parameters you suggested me. But I want to go through "all" the results returned in a search so that I may perform my analysis on them.

      Is there any way that I can get more than 1000 results? Kindly let me know.