Yahoo Boss Website Finding

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi I have a list of about 7000 companies in Excel and I would like to add the main websites to most of them. It does not have to be completely accurate but I have found they are almost always in the top 5 search results and that data is good enough.

      I was doing it with a win mouse/keyboard automator and Google search but ended up with a message about automated queries so I have looked to Yahoo Boss to pay for search results.

      However I am not a programmer, OAuth prevents me from a simple URL or JS lookup and the www.scottw.com/yahoo-search-boss-c-implementation is out of date and no longer works.

      Has anyone done this before and have code I can use or even made a search engine application for searching the web with Boss so that I dont have to learn to code and reinvent the wheel here?

      Is there another solution for what I want?

      Thanks for your time and support.