Oath Keys Not Working

  • chris3742004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      For the past 3 days now, my Oath keys are not validating. Boss is not working. Please fix the system.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Hi
        Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your keys/code? Have you tried creating a new project and trying it out? I suspect this is either a code issue or an issue with your payment instrument.

        From: chris3742004 <chris3742004@...>
        Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:23 PM
        To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [ysearchboss] Oath Keys Not Working

        For the past 3 days now, my Oath keys are not validating. Boss is not working. Please fix the system.