Re: Why are Boss geo placefinder results worse than YQL placefinder?

  • metro_door
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
      Also... I see in the java example this line around line 60:

      // Add query
      params = params.concat("?q=");

      I found that I had to omit the q= part like this

      // Add query
      params = params.concat("?");

      I'm not sure what "q=" does, and its not in your response above. So trying it without it works, so I'm good now.