Rate Limit Exceeded

  • any.vois
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm trying to use BOSS API just to return limited web results.

      This is the results I get back:

      [description] => Rate Limit Exceeded
      [detail] => Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.

      Anyone can help?
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012

        Hello

        Are you still seeing this problem? I recommend you open a support ticket where you can share your APP ID and understand why you are facing this problem.

        Also as an FYI, I recommend waiting for about 30 minutes after creating your key before using the API.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2013

          I have very few searches on my search page, and it was working fine for a week or so, but today Yahoo started returning "Rate Limit Exceeded" error.

          I set $20 daily limit, and it is impossible to overdue it with my current search amount (not more than 100-200 searches daily). Is there any way to figure out what's the problem?

          My appID is kbLHwO6e

        • robocastinc
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2014
            Hello!
            I received following message from Boss search api:

            {"error": {"lang":"en-US","description":"Rate Limit Exceeded","detail":"Key has exceeded its configured rate limit." }}

            Api access is paid and active. "Boss Dashboard" button on project page redirects to "My projects" page. What't the reason?