Rate Limit Exceeded on BOSS Search API

  • pdlcapi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 5:30 AM
      Hello,

      I'm using BOSS API.
      Today after several queries a began to get this responce form your sever:
      {"error": {"lang":"en-US","description":"Rate Limit Exceeded","detail":"Key has exceeded its configured rate limit." }}

      What is the Rate limit?
      What is it equal to?
      How can I raise the limit?

      I didn't find info om account limitation.
      I thought that I pay $0.80 per 1000 queries and I can search I much as I need.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 7:58 AM

        Hello

        Sorry to hear that. Can you provide more detail on the request you are making? Also such an error occurs when a payment instrument has not been added. Please make sure a credit card is associated with your account.

        Regards

        Rahul

        BOSS Team