Search in site and exclude directory

  • Keesjan Deelstra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2011
      I want to search in a site but exclude some directories like:

      site:startpagina.nl -inurl:prikbord -inurl:video -inurl:rss -inurl:nieuws -inurl:markt -inurl:kalender –inurl:smoelenboek

      Is that possible?
      Is it -inurl: or -url:
      full url or directory only
      max number of exclusions?
    • Keesjan Deelstra
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
        Raoel, please answer this question, also if the answer is "I dont know"...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011

          We currently do not support directory exclusions.

          Best

          Rahul