Re: [ysearchboss] ERROR 999: Unable to process request at this time --> DOWN?

  • BOSS User Group Support Team
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010

      Christian,

      The error you are receiving is indeed an indication that your traffic was caught in our defense filter as being potentially dangerous.  The primary function of the filter is to prevent any abuse from affecting the entire customer base per our terms of service.  We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

      If you can provide you APPID, IP Address used and Website, we will be sure to review it and prevent this type of interruption for you in the future.
      You may send those to boss-requests@...

      Best Regards,
      Yahoo! Support

      On 11/9/10 4:09 AM, christian.kroll83 wrote:

      Hi BOSS team,

      I am getting these responses from the BOSS API since about 2 hours:

      "Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999."

      I get this response from all locations I tried in Germany so far:

      http://boss.yahooapis.com/ysearch/web/v1/test?lang=de&region=de&appid=***&start=0&count=10&stats=true

      Please help!