Easy way to avoid multiple results from one domain?

  • marekgibney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      Hello,

      first of all: Thumbs up for this project. Yahoo started something
      really interesting here.

      Doing some experiments with the api, I often get many results from one
      domain. For example the first 50 results for "bookmarklets" contain 19
      pages from bookmarklets.com. This is not the case when doing a search
      on yahoo.com.

      Are the results returned by the api bypassing some postprocessing that
      is active when using the Yahoo web interface?

      Any easy way to avoid multiple results from one domain or is that
      something that has to be accomplished while postprocessing the results?

      Thanks,
      Marek