Re: [ysearchboss] Problem with "developer registration"

  • Isofarro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
      r0a0s wrote:

      > Your instuctions say to check the "BOSS search service" box.
      >
      > I click on the box and it does not show an x or check-mark - it seems
      > like I can't select it.
      >
      > I have entered information for these fields:
      >
      > *Yahoo ID:
      > *Authentication method:
      > Generic, No user authentication required
      > *Developer/Company Name:
      > *Product name:
      > *Web Application URL:
      > *Contact email:
      > Phone number:
      > *Description of application:
      >
      > It won't let me check the BOSS search service box.

      In the authentication method question, select Browser Based Authentication.

      Then you'll be able to check the BOSS search service box.

      Also, by selecting browser based authentication, it adds another field
      after Web application url which is supposed to be an entry point for
      BBAuth, just enter your Web Application URL again there.

      Then its onto the next page of the registration.