5997Re: Doubled Billed and billing is heck of alot more than api calls.

  • ronaldmcclinton
    Aug 2, 2014
      My bill is inaccurate and I don't want to spend energy getting it corrected. Karen has responded via email, but I'm so disappointed with Yahoo's support and DDC (Sponsored Search Ad company for boss) that I don't want no more dealings with Yahoo Boss. Just the simple fact of being billed twice in 2 days and having to explain why I'm not responsible is unacceptable in my book. I'm tired of forking over money to companies and they do not stand behind their products or services. The only support here is a rep picking and choosing what questions to reply too.

      I spent hours looking through these threads to see so many questions go unanswered and I get burned like most of them.  The last thing I need is for some glitch in Yahoo Boss system to completely deplete my bank account without noticing me until its done.  I've sent NO traffic to this service but I'm being billed like my traffic is tremendous.  Sorry it took so long to respond davemccann1987 but I'm done with Yahoo Boss.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic