5972Need help with persistent 503 error from Yahoo search BOSS news API

  • Arvind Pande
    Jul 19, 2014

      I've setup boss search project which shows as active, provided required billing information, and setup a java application for oauth using pointers from the code samples in boss documentation.

      However, I keep getting the 503 error back from the service with no more details and I have no idea where to look for further help with debugging this.  Here is the url and error I get --

      I see a number of similar posts on this forum with no pointers or replies either.  Can anyone provide some help or pointers?

      Thanks,
      -arvind

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic