5886Does BOSS web search support PageMap meta-data?

  • qwavel
    Apr 1, 2014
      Google has for years been promoting PageMap as a way for web sites to embed (hidden) structured data that can be read by search engines.  Google includes this PageMap data with search results.

      Though this was created by Google, I don't think there is anything stopping others from using it.

      I have browsed the documentation for the BOSS search API and it appears that it does not support PageMap.  I hope someone will tell me I'm wrong.

      Thanks.