5827Using State Abbreviation in query keyword

  • jargoint
    Feb 1, 2014

      Hi I am new to the Yahoo Boss search API, and I am trying to do a search for ("First Name Last Name") and test and (" CO ").  The problem I am having is that the search returns all words that have CO in them. For example if there is the word "color" it is matching on this. What I want is occurrences where there is a space before and after the CO (The state abbreviation for Colorado). Is there a way to get yahoo boss to take into consideration the space before and after the CO when it is doing the search.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you