5721RE: How can I test api YAHOO BOSS.

  • firemodules
    Nov 7 9:53 AM

      Depending on what you need to use, you could trial it perhaps.  I use only Placefinder for geocoding and reverse geocoding, and I have used it for 7 months but just went over geocode 336.  I don't believe I've ever paid anything.  I assume I owe them $6 when I exceed 1000 queries.  I don't know how they bill other services, but it should be cheap enough to trial it out.  It's probably more of a pain to setup OAUTH if you arn't already.

      ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <rodolfo.lima.jesus@...> wrote:

      There is the possibility of gaining access to test the operation of the API?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic