5715RE: Response code 500 (400) for PlaceSpotter?

  • florisdouma
    Nov 5, 2013

      Well, I guess it just a buggy endpoint.

      I'm now retrying 500 requests a couple of times and I'll get a 200 at some point.

      Guess this is Yahoo's way to make some extra bucks and satisfy their shareholders

      ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <floris@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm using placespotter to find locations in articles. More than half of the time I receive this error:
      responsecode 500, reason non 200 status code from backend: 400
      I have no clue what's causing this. I limit the input to 25kb max, so that shouldn't be it.
      I use oAuth, have registered my application, and I'm even paying for it!

      Can someone help me out?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic