5706RE: Placefinder zero results on all requests?
- Nov 4, 2013
I had to change the + to a comma (a space had it generating authentication errors), but it seems to work now. Yahoo please update your documentation.
---In firstname.lastname@example.org, <rdb@...> wrote:We used to send location like this <lat>+<long>We changed the + to a space and it worked.On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:44 PM, <stephen718@...> wrote:
Can you detail what/how you changed? I'm sending the requests how the docs seems to say to send them.
---In email@example.com, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
it works nowwe changed the way we send location and it works againthanks!On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Rahul Hampole <rhampole@...> wrote:HelloI ran the same request myself and here is the response. Am I missing something?Thanks,BOSS Team
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- <bossresponse responsecode="200">
- <placefinder start="0" count="1" request="gflags=R&location=51.03363%20-114.04383">
- <name>51.03363 -114.04383</name>
- <line1>805 22 Ave SE</line1>
- <line2>Calgary, AB T2G 1N4</line2>
- <street>22 Ave SE</street>
- <postal>T2G 1N4</postal>
- <uzip>T2G 1N4</uzip>
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>