5698Re: [ysearchboss] RE: Placefinder zero results on all requests?
- Nov 1, 2013Can you provide some more context here since I tried running the same query tens of times and it worked every time for me.
We also run sample queries for our Status dashboard (http://developer.yahoo.com/apistatus/) and have not seen any issues there.Thanks,BOSS TeamFrom: "stephen718@..." <stephen718@...>
- Where are you querying from?
- Can you provide a trace route if possible?
- Are you having this problem for other queries?
Reply-To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Friday, November 1, 2013 12:32 PM
To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [ysearchboss] RE: Placefinder zero results on all requests?
Hi Richard: This issue is still not resolved for us and is having a severe impact on our business, could you re-engage so we can get a resolution
---In email@example.com, <stephen718@...> wrote:
Can you detail what/how you changed? I'm sending the requests how the docs seems to say to send them.
---In firstname.lastname@example.org, <email@example.com> wrote:
it works nowwe changed the way we send location and it works againthanks!
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Rahul Hampole <rhampole@...> wrote:HelloI ran the same request myself and here is the response. Am I missing something?Thanks,BOSS Team
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- <bossresponse responsecode="200">
- <placefinder start="0" count="1" request="gflags=R&location=51.03363%20-114.04383">
- <name>51.03363 -114.04383</name>
- <line1>805 22 Ave SE</line1>
- <line2>Calgary, AB T2G 1N4</line2>
- <street>22 Ave SE</street>
- <postal>T2G 1N4</postal>
- <uzip>T2G 1N4</uzip>
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>