      From: "sagirodin@..." <sagirodin@...>
      To: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:05 AM
      Subject: [ysearchboss] RE: API Rate Limit Exceeded

      Anyone managed to solve this issue? Having the same problem.

      ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <dalesbock@...> wrote:

      Been having this problem for close to a week now with no response back on a status.

      ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <evgheny@...> wrote:

      No. Still awaiting reply from support.

      My situation is the same - only one (very first for the day) call to API is successul, after that - Rate Limit Exceeeded.

      ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <josh@...> wrote:

      Still getting the "Rate Limit Exceeded" error.  Tried setting up a new project and can only get 1 call to the API before getting the "Rate Limit Exceeded" error again.

      Has anyone been able to determine the problem?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic