5523Re: [ysearchboss] URGENT: major BOSS relevency issues

  • Gabriel Weinberg
    Aug 30, 2013
      Sorry for the noise -- this was our problem that Rahul flagged in his recent update. This morning we were trying to make better URLs and moved from %20 to + and that threw off all the BOSS calls.

      As Rahul said in his recent update:

      ***
      How does this matter to me?
      It should not affect any results unless you are using a + (%2B) in lieu of a Space (%20). If you are using the + (%2B) and not intending it to be the case, we recommend that you make the appropriate change.
      ***

      Gabriel, http://ye.gg/

      On Fri, Aug 30, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Gabriel Weinberg wrote:

      Adding a + in front of every query word seems to improve the relevancy significantly.

      Gabriel, http://ye.gg/

      On Fri, Aug 30, 2013, at 10:34 AM, Gabriel Weinberg wrote:

      All of a sudden, the BOSS relevency for almost every query has gone

      haywire and does not match yahoo.com at all. Example query:

      yahoo boss

      Please help!

      --
      Gabriel, http://ye.gg/