5489Re: PlaceFinder API 503 Rate Limit Exceeded

  • string_api_dev
    Jul 29, 2013
      Would it be possible, after the 7 days, to set the limit to 2000 queries per day? We occasionally get bursts of up to 4000 new addresses. But otherwise, your proposal is acceptable and should allow us to get our backlog geocoded within a week.

      Thanks again for your help.

      --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

      > here is my proposal, say you want to finish this backlog in a week (10000) queries daily)) I can set the daily limit for 10000 queries for 7 days, once this is
      > done, we can set it back to what it is today (1000 queries per day). let me know if this works for you.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic