5412Re: Poor quality responses for the past few days (esp. street number being altered)

  • tracy_fischer11
    Jul 2, 2013
      Thanks Rahul, the flags were tested previously to ensure we got the results required, I believe previously gflags=R was needed to get the coordinates. That no longer seems to be the case, and is performing reverse geocoding as mentioned in the docs.

      We'll remove the 'R' option and see how it goes!