      From: zibipiasek <zibi.piasek@...>
      Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:45 PM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Storing results of geocoding

      In our buisness we have big database (over 100k) with our points of sales. Each point od sale has full address information but we don`t have (lat,lon) parameters.

      We would like to geocode addresses to (lat,lon) and store them in our database. In this way, we will be able to show our users map with points of sale (using coordinates downloaded from our database) coresponding to position given by the user.

      Whether the use of BOSS Geo Services allows for such operation? In your Terms of Use , I found a record that it`is possible to store geocoding results "to support a core business function of Your Offering".

      Geocoding and storing these addresses will be core business function for us.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic