5337Rate Limit Exceeded ???

  • nick c
    May 18, 2013
      anyone got any ideas on why I get this returned?

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <yahoo:error xmlns:yahoo="http://yahooapis.com/v1/base.rng" xml:lang="en-US"> <yahoo:description>Rate Limit Exceeded</yahoo:description> <yahoo:detail>Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.</yahoo:detail> </yahoo:error>

      by the way, love how in the dashboard it comes up as saying no billing sorted, yet there is no link to the billing! PS I have as far as im aware fixed the billing but still get the above.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic