5330Help with Browser string

  • howardjosh1982
    May 16, 2013
      I have been trying to figure out how to compose a single string to return some xml search results with some difficulty. Either this API can't do what I am attempting to do (seen several other that can) or I am just missing something. In this string I am attempting to get the search results from site:gamefly.com and keyword:sports

      http://yboss.yahooapis.com/ysearch/limitedweb?q=sports&sites=gamefly.com&start=0&format=xml&api_key=[My Consumer Key]

      If anyone could please line me out on this I would really appreciate it. I've been through the documentation and couldn't find an example that could simply be copied, updated with my key, and pasted into a browser address bar to let me see what the results look like.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic