      From: KD <kding123@...>
      To: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:48 PM
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Is there any simple Java example for using Yahoo Boss PlaceFinder

      What we used to do was so simple, like:

      http://where.yahooapis.com/geocode?flags=appid=" + MYAPPID + "&location="

      Now with the BOSS, I do not have a clue how to implement it, even it charges fees.

      Any one has some nice examples in Java?  I even cannot find the access URL and its format.  Our Operations team could not find a phone number or email to contact for paying.

      Thanks in advance. for any help given.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: