      From: firemodules <bcollins@...>
      Date: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:54 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.

      I just signed up, enabled BOSS billing for using GEO services. I used the placefinder php example script and changed out the oauth information to my key and code. I run the script successfully, 1 time. Each additional time, I get that I've exceeded the limit. If I delete the project and recreate it, go through the same motion. I once again can run the script one time, then it fails each time after the first.

      Is there a waiting period before the account becomes completely active? This part is holding me up a bit.

      I also posted to support, but no reply yet, so figured I would drop a note here.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic