      From: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of christian.storm
      Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 2:57 PM
      To: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Re: Can't access payment page

      Hi Rahul,

      So I've tried different Yahoo users/browsers/computers all with clearing cookies first. I then asked someone else in my Co. to try it and they are getting the same thing.

      If I go directly to billing.yahoo.com I also get the same behavior. It seems I have hit a brick wall. Is there a way to do this over the phone? Am I the only one experiencing this problem.

      Christian

      > Hello Christian
      > Please clear your cookies and try again. It is possible that the wrong password was being saved in your case. I tried today by using Firefox and Chrome on Windows and it worked fine for me.
      >
      > If you get do get a second login intercept, make sure to enter the same Y! ID (and re-enter the password) that you used to create the YDN account. That will then get you to a Payment entry screen.
      >
      > If you have a Yahoo Wallet account in good standing (you can check that here http://billing.yahoo.com) then it might make sense to use that account.
      >
      > Best
      > Rahul

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic