      From: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ted Drake
      Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:13 PM
      To: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Questions about BOSS

      Hi Everyone

      The BOSS team is working very hard to get the answers to all of these
      questions. We need to give them some time to find out themselves. I don't
      think that means we should stop asking; just be patient in waiting for the
      answers.

      The best place to archive your questions and concerns is this blog post on
      the YDN network: Announcement: "Microsoft, Yahoo! Change Search Landscape"
      http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ysearchboss/ message/2018

      This will be easier than parsing through threaded messages in the mailing
      list.

      Ted