Not a lad, but I do live in Victoria...

  • ldotcox
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 19, 2000
      Hey, I'm Leo. I'm not a pagan now, but I am
      interested in knowing what wiches do and getting a clue as
      to the diversity of Wiccans and Pagans in general.
      Is this the only club that deals with this stuff in
      this region?
    • ldotcox
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 10, 2000
          whats up? sorry about not being around but i'm
          not online too much during the summer. i also haven't
          had time to check much of my e-mail or work on my
          page but i'll try to get around to it soon. blessed
          be.
        • o_aragorn_o
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 1, 2000
            i haven't been here for ever. sorry to all those
            who may have tried to contact me via e-mail i still
            have to reply, i have almost 300 messages and thats
            only the unread ones. i hope to start coming here
            regularly again. mm for now.
          • o_aragorn_o
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 25, 2000
              welcome lord sephiroth999. as owner of this club i want to welcome you. if you want to tell i was wondering if you world say where you are in the world?
            • lord_sephiroth999
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 26, 2000
                I'm from Vancouver BC
              • o_aragorn_o
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 27, 2000
                  kewl, i'm from victoria. just a ferry away. how long have you been interested in wicca?
                • lord_sephiroth999
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
                    I've been into magic and wicca for I guess a year!! not long huh.
                  • o_aragorn_o
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
                      cool. i've been into it for about 2 or 3 years now, i think.
                    • lord_sephiroth999
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 3, 2000
                        I'm just a newbie I guess!!!
                      • o_aragorn_o
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 9, 2000
                          yeah, well everyone has to be a newbie sometime. :)
                        • lord_sephiroth999
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 10, 2000
                            yah....I guess you're right ^_^
                          • o_aragorn_o
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 15, 2000
                              welcome, rhenry, to ypc's yahoo club. whats up?
                            • rhenry_1998
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 15, 2000
                                Not much just checking things out trying to find out more about wicca before i get involved in it.
                              • o_aragorn_o
                                Message 15 of 22 , Mar 8, 2001
                                  I haven't really been on much but i see we have a
                                  few new members so i'd like to say hello and welcome
                                  to you all. I'm not to sure when i'll be back on
                                  again but if you need to get a hold of me contact me @
                                  da_banshee@...
                                • fairlane67_99
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jan 21, 2002