Hey

  • malkavians2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
      My name is Jason and me and my friends found your cards in the
      occult books at hastings. All four of us thought it would be a good
      idea to meet more pagans. We are starting a practioner coven and are
      high prist is 25 and our high pristes is 21. I myself am 16 and have
      been practicing since 6 grade. I would love to meet with you in
      person I live on Leary Ln. by that stupid Faith Family church.
    • jennifer mahoney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
        what city do you live in

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com