  • lord_sephiroth999
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
      I've been into magic and wicca for I guess a year!! not long huh.
    • o_aragorn_o
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
        cool. i've been into it for about 2 or 3 years now, i think.
      • lord_sephiroth999
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 3, 2000
          I'm just a newbie I guess!!!
        • o_aragorn_o
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 9, 2000
            yeah, well everyone has to be a newbie sometime. :)
          • lord_sephiroth999
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 10, 2000
              yah....I guess you're right ^_^
            • o_aragorn_o
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 15, 2000
                welcome, rhenry, to ypc's yahoo club. whats up?
              • rhenry_1998
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 15, 2000
                  Not much just checking things out trying to find out more about wicca before i get involved in it.
                • o_aragorn_o
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 8, 2001
                    I haven't really been on much but i see we have a
                    few new members so i'd like to say hello and welcome
                    to you all. I'm not to sure when i'll be back on
                    again but if you need to get a hold of me contact me @
                    da_banshee@...
                  • fairlane67_99
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 21, 2002