Re: YOUR ROSSMOOR The latest phone scam

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      thank you Pat! lynn

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Patricia Zuker <pmzuker@...> wrote:

      This message was left on my machine:

      "This is Renee, calling on behalf of Jason Moulton, following up on a notice he sent you.  He has your file on his desk and we just need some clarification. He has a few questions. So call either me or Jason back at 888-255-5724..."

      I've no idea who this is, but am not planning to the return call. When I googled the phone number, I found that I'm not the only one to receive a nearly identical message nor the only one to find this suspicious. http://phonenotes.org/8882555724

      So beware.
      Patricia Zuker