Get a massge event did not get in rossmoor news

  • CarlBrown
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013
      Please get the word out. I just checked the paper and somehow the meeting announcement never got into the Rossmoor News. Please let people know about our meeting next Saturday. Tell your friends and neighbors about the club and next week’s meeting.
      Thanks,
      Carl

      Massage and Bodywork Club Meeting.

      The Club brings in different therapists each month to give free sample sessions to Club members and guests. The purpose of the Club is to help Rossmoor residents find the right therapist. There is no better way to find the right therapist than to actually experience their work. If you find a person you like then you can schedule directly with them for more sessions.

      The Massage and Bodywork Club will be meeting on Saturday, January 19 at 1:30 in the Shasta Room, upstairs at Del Valle Clubhouse. This month we have 4 therapists coming.

      After a short annual membership meeting (very short) each therapist will briefly explain what he or she does. Then members can sign up for a sample session in the order that they check in. Most times people will be able to have more than one session to try different practitioners and compare their work.

      The sessions will start about 2:00 p.m. Once attendees have had a session, they can sign up for another. All sessions are done fully clothed so dress appropriately.

      For information, visit the website at www.rossmoorbodywork.com or contact Carl Brown at 287-9993.