Re: YOUR ROSSMOOR Re: [IRVinforms] Zuniga and Rossmoor

  • Rose Michaels
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013
      I believe that they declared the bylaw requiring a vote null before they started Gateway, as they knew the residents would never have voted for the construction.There were many objections that the bylaw was being ignored, hence they brought out their legal advisors, and   that is why CORG decided to try to reformulate a new by-law, this time increasing it to any building over $750,000.  Rose

      On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Dick Locke <dick@...> wrote:
      Construction was being wrapped up when I moved here in early 2002, so it
      preceded the GRF vs Solloway decision by Judge Zuniga.

      Dick Locke
      Rockledge Lane
      On 1/12/2013 4:26 PM, Jack Archer wrote:
      > I am not certain of the timing of the Gateway project,

      ------------------------------------

                         PLEASE! Sign your e-mails!  Readers want to know who you are and where you hail from (what street).

      The YOUR ROSSMOOR chat board is Rossmoor's first and only community-wide chat board. Tell your friends and urge them to join!

      If your message is likely to engender discussion, and you do not voluntarily include your name and street, the webmaster reserves the right to do so .

      Kindly remember that you are responsible for what you post.  We reserve the right to revoke the membership of those who do not. And please, no posts of a commercial, group, or promotional nature such as petitions, or messages from realtors or clubs.

      We promote individual responsibility by avoiding anonymous posts. Any member may send an email to the webmaster (rmchatzz@... - remember to remove the z's) requesting the identity of the sender of any message. Our policy of holding each member publicly accountable for what he or she posts eliminates the need for censorship.  Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          yourrossmoor-digest@yahoogroups.com
          yourrossmoor-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • CarlBrown
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013
        Please get the word out. I just checked the paper and somehow the meeting announcement never got into the Rossmoor News. Please let people know about our meeting next Saturday. Tell your friends and neighbors about the club and next week’s meeting.
        Thanks,
        Carl

        Massage and Bodywork Club Meeting.

        The Club brings in different therapists each month to give free sample sessions to Club members and guests. The purpose of the Club is to help Rossmoor residents find the right therapist. There is no better way to find the right therapist than to actually experience their work. If you find a person you like then you can schedule directly with them for more sessions.

        The Massage and Bodywork Club will be meeting on Saturday, January 19 at 1:30 in the Shasta Room, upstairs at Del Valle Clubhouse. This month we have 4 therapists coming.

        After a short annual membership meeting (very short) each therapist will briefly explain what he or she does. Then members can sign up for a sample session in the order that they check in. Most times people will be able to have more than one session to try different practitioners and compare their work.

        The sessions will start about 2:00 p.m. Once attendees have had a session, they can sign up for another. All sessions are done fully clothed so dress appropriately.

        For information, visit the website at www.rossmoorbodywork.com or contact Carl Brown at 287-9993.