Re: YOUR ROSSMOOR Plumber - Correction

  • Ccayard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 8, 2013
      Correction---  regarding a plumber.  Carlos Martinez is a great plumber, but he does not work independently. He works for full time for AMAC @ 925-356-2619.  AMAC has done extensive remodeling for me and Carlos was part of those crews.  I am extremely please with all of the work that was done.  I apologize for any confusion my message may have caused.

      Carol Cayard
      Ptarmigan

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 24, 2014
        Anybody know of a good one?

        —Brenda Boswell
        Terra CA
      • cbwc
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 24, 2014
          Excellent plumber.  Did difficult jobs at my daughter's and her next door neighbor.  Not licensed, but works for different contractors.  Worked for a contractor that I used.  Doesn't charge usual plumber prices!  Lives in Concord, has two kids.  Eric Escorcia 207-3679.  Say I recommended him.  Will have to call gate to let him in.

          On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:44 PM, "Brenda Boswell bzboswell@... [yourrossmoor]" <yourrossmoor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Anybody know of a good one?

          —Brenda Boswell
          Terra CA

          ------------------------------------

          ------------------------------------

                            PLEASE! Sign your e-mails!  Readers want to know who you are and where you hail from (what street).

          The YOUR ROSSMOOR chat board is Rossmoor's first and only community-wide chat board. Tell your friends and urge them to join!

          If your message is likely to engender discussion, and you do not voluntarily include your name and street, the webmaster reserves the right to do so .

          Kindly remember that you are responsible for what you post.  We reserve the right to revoke the membership of those who do not. And please, no posts of a commercial, group, or promotional nature such as petitions, or messages from realtors or clubs.

          We promote individual responsibility by avoiding anonymous posts. Any member may send an email to the webmaster (rmchatzz@... - remember to remove the z's) requesting the identity of the sender of any message. Our policy of holding each member publicly accountable for what he or she posts eliminates the need for censorship.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              yourrossmoor-digest@yahoogroups.com
              yourrossmoor-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Apushark
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 24, 2014

            How can Brenda tell him that you recommended him, when you didn’t bother to sign your post?

            Carl Ahlemeyer

            Ptarmigan Drive

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 24, 2014
              From "claireberry"--that's me!