Cataract

  • Nanako Yoshikawa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      One day I was talking with my lady friend.
      She has a really good sense of humor and is highly intelligent lady.
      She said that she is going to have the operation for the cataract.
      Suddenly she lost her eye vision badly in this year.
      I questioned her how bad her eye vision, or how do you feel like
      have the cataract problem cause I don't have any idea about
      the cataract and I start suspect myself that I might have been getting it.

      She told me:
      Oh feel like I am wearing impression on my eye everyday !
      Her comment made me cracked out so bad, and I like her
      exact feeling which she described.

      Later another friend of mine told me the joke.
      One day one Chinese guy went to eye Dr.
      Dr. diagnosed that he has cataract, then told him.
      As soon as Chinese guy heard the Word of Cataract,
      He said to Dr.:
      No, Dr. I don't have Cadillac ! I do have Lincoln Continental !!

      Now I learned the English word ever forget.

      Nanako Oakley
      RSR