Sunday Movie Soiree

  • casurness
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Dear Boomers,

      Eva King and I are inviting Boomers to consider seeing movies together on Sundays, early in the day. Last week, the two of us walked from Rossmoor to the WC downtown theater to see The Hobbit. I was surprised how easy the walk was, although while Eva hoofed it back home, I met my daughter for a little shopping and got a lift back to campus from her.

      This Sunday we are planning to go see Hyde Park at the Hudson at CineArts in Pleasant Hill. It starts at noon and is $6.50. Those who want to couple it with some exercise can join us and park a couple of miles away to hoof to the theater. Unless its really raining. Parking place TBD. Those who would rather drive and meet us at the theater, gather outside the ticket window by 11:40 PM. It might be good to let Eva or me know if you are coming so we keep an eye out. And some of us hoofers may choose to take the easy way out to ride back with you!

      I usually go to the WC farmer's market on Sundays so will be trying to fit that in too. Who says we sit around staring at our navels and eating soft foods?

      A Righteous Boomer Babe,

      Carolie Sly