21801RE: YOUR ROSSMOOR Dollar Clubhouse or Museum?

  • Jiayi
    Jan 24, 2013

      There is a great difference in limited historical display and creation of a museum.

      I don’t think MUSEUM has only one restricted definition and neither my naming it was Chinglish.

      We have Rossmoorlish here, such as Coupon, Manor; why we couldn’t have Museum a Rossmoor proprietary definition?

      Create a museum would facilitate get help and donation, e.g. from Dollar descendants.

      One possible exhibition I just thought is laser 3D image figure: you can have Mr. Dollar sitting next to you at coach, or dancing with Mrs. Dollar’s moving image; you can also restore 1930’s room with 3D optical images.

      I don’t to make “everyone” understand this will be so difficult.

      The most important precondition is: if OHP will accept VerPlanck’s arguments on 2/8.  If not, all the discussion are meaningless.

      Jiayi Zhou

      Golden Rain