21765Dollar Clubhouse or Museum?

  • CarlBrown
    Jan 21, 2013
      Jiayi,

      I think you have some good points.  I think we need to decide if we want a clubhouse with pool, updated kitchen, accommodations for clubs or do we want to remove all the enhancements and restore the house and grounds back to their original state?

      Do we really what a historic landmark and restore it to its original state or do we have to use it as a clubhouse and pool?  If we want a clubhouse & pool then forget about trying to put it on the historic registry.

      Carl Brown
      Skycrest Dr.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic