Website

  • hockey11_21
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2002
      This is a website I made with pictures of WHL (Western Hockey League)
      players. I took all the pictures on the website.
      I ask that you don't take them for any reason without first asking
      me.

      I have spent alot of time and money creating this website for
      everyone to enjoy my pictures!

      Enjoy the site!

      http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/hockey12_24/whl_photo_page.html
    • hockey11_21