UPDATE ON GABLE'S CONDITION

  • lundys_mj_girl
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 1, 2001
      I spoke to one of my friends who knows Gable very
      well, and he asured her that he is A.O.K. He's
      recovering nicely, but will be doing nothing but relaxing
      for the next long while. The surgery went fine, and
      he is so happy that he got the charliehorse, cuz it
      basically saved his life.<br><br>If there is anyone wanting
      to post any get well messaged, or anything along
      that line, feel free to post it here and I will make
      sure that he gets it before he leaves for summer
      vacation.<br><br>Get well Gabe, we're thinking of you!
    • chads_gurl182
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 10, 2002
        hahahaha sorry i meant to put *cocky*....doh!