Re: Hello from Halifax!

  • patspuck
    Message 1 of 74 , May 1, 2001
      WHOA!!! Take it easy, I was just as happy to see
      Calgary beat the Pats as you were. I hate MOST of our
      guys anyways. The only reason that I mention the sucks
      part was because of them not being aloud to fight
      Kaczowka. And don't say that I was misinformed because I
      heard the information first hand, from one of the
      players. I would normally doubt it too, but it was
      straight from a Hitman's mouth.<br>And I can't belive I'm
      about to do this but, in regular season games, how many
      times did Calgary beat Regina, (and vice-versa). As
      much as I like to watch Martin bend over in the
      crease... I have to stay true to my hometown team, even if
      the players are mostly all asses.
    • chads_gurl182
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 10, 2002
        hahahaha sorry i meant to put *cocky*....doh!