It operates on two principles:
Firstly, to develop a common space for all Singaporeans of all political and social creeds to share opinions and ideas.
Secondly, freedom of speech. In this mailing list, all manner of topics are welcome and are discussed: "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime."
When joining, it is preferred that you write a line or two introducing yourself and why you are interesting in joining. This is a regrettable anti-spam measure.
- Oct 14, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.