Clouds and Blue Sky email list

  • Lynne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      I want to announce the formation of a new email list, CloudsAndBlueSky.
      This list is for parents of kids with intermittent neurological symptoms
      - such as ataxia, memory problems, changes in muscle tone, sensory
      changes, nystagmus, etc.

      Intermittent symptoms such as these can be caused by many different
      disorders, including but not limited to: Episodic Ataxia, hemiplegic
      migraine, some metabolic disorders, pediatric MS, and others. Oftentimes
      there are conditions that our children may have, but there are no names
      for the conditions yet.

      My hope is to provide a forum where we can share information on handling
      episodes, medical treatments, education, our kids' accomplishments, and
      other issues that affect our kids, or ourselves as caregivers.

      To subscribe, send a blank email to
      CloudsAndBlueSky-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please feel free to pass on this information.

      Thanks!

      Lynne
      nprw@...