MS WALK

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hi Everyone
      I am walking in the ms walk this April and I started a walking team
      with my friends and family called ms20something. I am looking for
      sponsors, but I do understand if you can't afford to or are
      sponsering
      someone else. If you are intrested please click on
      http://www.nationalmssociety.org//CAN/personal/go.asp?
      z=p&a=9559880&n=1&d=CAN0EWLK20040418SAC
      Thanks so much!
      Carrie
    • Carrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
        Hi!
        I just signed up for the MS Walk in Sacramento which
        I have also been working on setting up. I am looking
        for donations for any amount.
        My page is at
        https://www.nationalmssociety.org/CAN/personal/default.asp?
        pa=51513483&pd=CAN0EWLK20050410SAC