New Here

  • Laura Leffew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2002
      Hello

      My son, Luke (aka Little Man Luke) was diagnosed with MS last October. Its been rough.

      Looking forward to meeting all of you.

      Laura L

    • fbud1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
        --- In youngms2@y..., "Laura Leffew" <Laura@e...> wrote:
        > Hello
        >
        > My son, Luke (aka Little Man Luke) was diagnosed with MS last
        October. Its been rough.

        > Looking forward to meeting all of you.
        >
        > Laura L

        Hi Laura, My name is Kendra. Sorry to hear about your son. How old is
        he? I have had M.S. for just about 7 years now, I am soon 30. Hope to
        hear back from you.